Other Incredible Weather Links
- Intellicast is an amazing weather resource with tons of international weather information.
- Weather World Satellite Imagery Menu. Infrared, Visible and Water Vapor satellite views of the U.S. and animation.
- The Daily Planet (University of Illinois). Satellite images, maps, forecasts, animations, more. Check out "Climate" for pointers to local and global climate news.
- Purdue Weather Processor. A great weather source.
- National Weather Service Homepage. Loaded with information this page has weather from all over the world, and right outside.
- University of Hawaii Meterology. Not just Hawaii, this page covers the globe.
- Also from the UH Meterology is the Severe Weather section. Includes flood warnings, winter weather advisories, storm damage reports and much more.
- WeatherNet has some interesting satellite images and covers US cities in greater detail.
- Daily Weather, Surf and Traffic provides great weather resources for Southern California and beyond.
- Also from Purdue is the Hurricane & Tropical Data page, which is a great source for information and current images with tracking of current storms.
|-Weather-| |-Tides-| |-Local Spot-| |-Writings-| |-Environment-| |-Links-|
Produced by Bay Area Surf
Copyright © 1996 Bay Area Surf
All rights reserved